Friday, March 18, 2016

Color block tee by monkeysbug

I thought of ending my blog. No time to maintain it. Hardly time to sew anymore.. But then I thought again.. the little that I do.. It helps me later to see it, read what I had to say about it.. to make it again..
So.. I assume from now on it's going to be business mainly - upload the pattern, the picture and my input... for future reference... I bought the color block tee
I liked that it's multi sized (up to size 14). Only two pattern pieces. really really easy. I made it three times, for my three girls, without any changes.

For my little one (4.5 years old) I made size 4. very roomy. For my 12 years old I made size 14. very roomy again. (I like it this way.) They both love their tops and wear them all the time.
My 9 years old however, refuses to wear it. She is very difficult with clothes. not much that she likes. I will sew these tops again. probably for the Summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment