Sunday, December 12, 2010

new baby set...

Well, I made already quiet a few attempts for a baby gift for my sister in law who is due in two month. Nothing was really it...
but this is!




The romper is from an old Ottobre issue, I have already made it several times. for example right here. It is made fo baby cord. The jacket I also reviewed in the past. But I made it with fleece on the inside to make sure it is warm.
I like it...

I still want to prepare a blanket and maybe some other stuff.

On another note, I am having some difficulties these days being creative. There's a lot on my mind and for the first time in many years I find myself prefering to do nothing at the evenings... I'm still doing things, but I guess a lot less then usual. I hope I return to being my old self really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment