Friday, July 11, 2014

More of the Maria Dress

Sometimes I find these patterns.. where one is not enough. The Maria dress is such a dress.
I showed you before the first items I made out of this dress.. right here
But since then I made it again.. and again.. and again...
For both girls for Shavoot. My 7 years old dress if from the white lycra and lace I got two months ago. I think her dress is wroth the 45 NOS I paid for the fabric!!!

Them my sister, 10 years younger than me and I guess about 20 kg less... asked for a dress too. I was happy to make her. I used size 14 of the dress and expanded it just a bit. How pretty, right???
I guess it makes it more than just a great tween pattern, it's also a slim women pattern!
So I decided.. so what if I'm so fatter then I should be.. I also deserve a dress. It doesn't look so nice on me as it is on my sister.. but what the hell..
Will I ever be thin again?
Now, just so you don't think I'm making only dresses.. I actually make a lot of stuff... but most of them are not worth a mention, juts simple leggings and shorts for the kids, I don't really have the time lately to challenge myself with new patterns, with complicated projects. I know it'll get easier, in 1-2 years.. but at the moment between work and kids...
so I'll just show a little of what I've made recently.. From the floral pink Jersey fabric from two months ago. two Olivia dress to use as night gowns, and legging for my three years old. again - worth the money I paid for it.

And last for this post - the cakes and muffins I prepared for three years old for their birthday last week... I wanted to make more.. but I didn't have the time...

On another note.. many cities in Israel are under the non ending missile attacks.. I wish us all a quiet night, and hoping to have piece as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment