Sunday, July 31, 2011

Old debts - black and white Zucka

Things are pretty hectic around here… sleepless nights in addition to the Summer vacation, I'm so tired!
So, I don’t have a lot to show here.
I have some, because during the past month I've cut a couple of items, all ready to sew together, so when I have a couple of minutes I can have some progress, but it's very very slow. Most of my 'spare time' (when I don't feed/change anyone or spend time with the girls) I am doing laundry.. 
Anyhow, I have a couple of items I made and didn’t show yet. The first one is a black-and-white Zacka.




I made it before… in red, and loved it! (see right here). However, this time I forgot that the pattern does not include seam allowance, and it turned out a bit too snug on my girl. I don’t think she'll ever wear it. I'm considering giving this skirt as a present to my girl's friend, or leave it until my little one (ok, she used to be my little one… my middle one now  ) grows a little. What do you say?

Anyway, I love this pattern!!!

1 comment: