Monday, April 30, 2012

scarfs... and more scarfs...

Hi all! I spent a lot of time on the sofa lately... getting a bit depressed that I can't be productive during this free time I have... So my mom bought me some yarn.. some very cute yarn... and look what I've made!
I made six of those so far, and I have another one in progress. I plan to give those as end-of-the-year presents for all the care takers of the kids... Aren't the cute? Now, I really cannot knit, never could! Crochet maybe.. just maybe, but knit... never. But this one is so easy! I found this great guide right here... And I made this cute little bag for storing my scarfs until I pack them nicely and give them away...
I hope to get rid of the cast on Friday, keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comment:

  1. Your scarfs are so beautiful, they will make wonderful presents. I hope you get your cast off - fingers crossed here :-)

    ReplyDelete