Wednesday, August 1, 2012

a new bag... and more swimming suits

Hi all!
It's been very busy in here...
We had the twins birthday last month. I'm ashamed to say I made them nothing... well, except a cake. But really, they grow so fast (well, my little guy does, my little girl is very small for her age... I'm working very hard on getting her to gain some weight!), and they spit food all over their clothes...
I'll be making some clothes for them when they start walking...
In the meantime, I made them a cake.


This is the big summer vacation, I don't like this time of the year. Making sure all kids have "arrangments" for each day... But what can a working mother do?????
Anyway, this past week the girls visited their grandmother. Needless tosay, the house looks empty without them, without their toys and cloths all over..
But when the little ones go to sleep, I have time!!!
So here's what I made..
first of all, a new bag for myself.


The pattern is a FREE pattern, taken from Sweet Bee Buzzings. Look it over.. I didn't use the tutorial, but the pattern is great, and I really like the shape of the bag. (The blog has more cute things... Look it up!). I have another nag already cut, just waiting for me to sew it. I hope to get to it next week!

Then, I made two more swimming suits from the Modkid book. The ones I made before got used so much they lost almost all their color! what a shame!!!!
The first one I made last week, and my girl already tried it on..


and the one for my 5.5 years old... she will get it tomorrow, when they return home..

My current projects are:
1. skorts for my girls... several kinds this times.
2. Hats..
3. another bag
4. a quilt... yes, I have one in process and I MUST finish it before I go on!
That's it for now! Have a good wekk all!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your twins!! I can't believe it's a year already! That cake is wonderful - you're so talented :-)
    More gorgeous swimsuits - did you see, Patty Youny mentioned you on her blog ... http://modkidboutique.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete