Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mccall 5813 - shorts!

I really liked this pattern when I sew it. I have been looking for a while for good pants for myself in wovens, and this seemed just right.


I made my muslin. I decided on shorts, because it is much more usefull right now. It turned out great! I love it, so confortable. I plan on making a few more before the end of August, so I can take them all to our summer vacation!


To the pattern review
Not much to say, since I changed nothing (but the length, since I made shorts). I made size 12, and the fit is perfect. I since these are perfect summer shorts, and I plan to make nore. I think the long version will also look nice! I have the fabric for it, and I plan on making it pretty soon!
my best shorts for staying around the house of for water activities with the girls!

Coming up next... my new bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment