Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summing up June 2010

I saw other bloggers do that, and I like the idea. Mostly I am following Katie from Kadiddlehopper. I will not expand on how much of what I sewed this month is from stash... I don't really want to think about that...
Anyhow - here's what I managed this month.
NewLook 6106 - two tops for me. here and here...
Pattern notes: great summer top, no fitting issues!
black simple skirt for myself - didn't document it yet..
tini for a friend.. right here
and for another friend - I did not document it...
Simplicity 2464 here it is.
Pattern notes: cute dress. Special because of the back view. Keep this one - it'll be in use!
Ronja for my dd
Pattern notes - not sure yet. The fit is great, the skirt panels are too long in my view. keep it to give it another chance...
Zoe for my dd,
Pattern notes - cute easy top (after adjustment). I will use it again..
Both can be seen right here.
two skorts for my little one, didn't post on that just yet... (very very soon)
all in all -
Four new patterns - That's good!
Ten items are plenty for me... So I did good, considering what a difficult month this was...
I only made two tops for me, I was supposed to make more 'me' stuff...
I did not master any 'new' technique...
Only one item is from 'stash fabric'... all others are from fabric that I bought last month (yes, I baught so much in May....).


My plans for the coing month...
1. Swiming suit for myself - that's a challenge, because I need bra cups and I'm trying to understand how to insert those...
2. Swiming suit for my niece.
3. new bag for myself
everything else will be a bonus... but I really hope to manage the Elodie for both my girls...

That's it for now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment