Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last Day Of Pre School!

So, today is my dd's last day of pre school! Next year she'll be in school! I'm not sure she is ready for that... (I'm not sure I'm ready for that..) but I hope everything will be ok.
In the meantime - leaving her pre school teacher.. leaving her friends (though some of them will probably end up with her in school) is really difficult for my girl, so We decided to let her say goodbye for each child indiviually..
We sat together over the weekend and made each boy and girl a 'sugar child'. we then wrapped it up nicely and today she's giving those away!
here are some pictures of my girl preparing the little treats...
We used Wilton's boy and girl cookie cutters...










I've decided to start summing up the months, what I made, how many new/old patterns, etc. ... I have seen some bloggers do that, and I like the idea. I'll get to that really soon!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment