Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Starting school

Today was the first day of school. Thank god it's over!
Lady H started the first grade.
Lady N started kindergarten.
They were both very tense, and I cried.
They look so small.


My summer was busier then I thought it would be, and I didn't get to do all that I planned.
I never got to make the swimsuit for myself, or the blouse that I've planned to...

I still have some "debts" of clothes to make for friends and family.
So early next week I'll have to update all my plans for the coming month -

September will be all about old debts
1. swimming suit for me niece
2. Elodie for a frirnd
3. Bag for a friend.

Then I'll make
1. 2 pairs of pants for lady H for school
2. simple dress for my little one, yes, she doesn't need it... but... well...
3. blouse for myself

Then I'll start winter sewing...

can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Did the girls have a good day at school?

    So how cold does it get there in winter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara!
    So sweet of you to ask :-)
    They did have a good day! and today will probably ne even better!
    and.. it gets cold here, but not too cold, still.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds as if you are really going to be very busy :-) Looking forward to seeing pictures of all the things you are planning to make.

    ReplyDelete