I started winter sewing... my girl will turn 7 in a month, and somehow it always rains on her birthday, and she always needs more then one dress - as there are several parties... of course. And of course her little sister will need a new dress too...
I thought to get a head start... I chose the Kyoko by Modkid.
The picture is pretty bad, I'll have better pictures in a month :-) but for now it'll do!
Looking back at Spetember, I had a lot done! some of which I didn't even post about...Now that the holidays are over, I'll probably have a lot less done.. too bad!
Still, I made some plans for October, trying to be realistic!
my plans are
1. one dress for each girl (probably Olivia by Farbenmix)
2. one item for myself - proabably a new top
3. one baby item for a pregnant friend
4. one charity item (more on that later...)
5. If I can make it - pants for myself ( I hate making pants... I keep pushing it... what can I say... kids' outfits are so much more fun!)